Strawberry Banana Power Bowl
Take the basic strawberry banana smoothie to the next level! It only takes a minute and a handful of ingredients to create this healthy, delicious and filling Strawberry Banana Power Bowl.
We combine the delicious natural sweetness of fruit - we used strawberries and bananas, but don’t limit yourself if you have a craving for something else (or are just trying to clean out the fridge!). Add in a touch of sunflower butter, or another nut or seed butter of your choice, and a handful of other wholesome ingredients and you are set to conquer the day. Then take it to the next level by adding Without A Trace Power Bites. Don’t let these “little” bites fool you - they pack a serious punch of flavor and fiber.
Ingredient Highlight: Without A Trace Apple Cinna-Monster Power Bites
Our Apple Cinna-Monster Power Bites put the power in this power bowl. Here’s why:
- They’re delicious and loved by kids and adults alike, with or without food allergies
- They contain no added sugar and are packed with delicious wholesome ingredients like organic dates, gluten-free oats, real apple pieces and chia seeds
- Like all Without A Trace products, they’re free of the big 8 allergens, sesame, and gluten and made in a dedicated allergen-friendly facility
- They’re conveniently packaged in a resealable pouch for easy snacking at home and on-the-go
Be sure to follow @withoutatracefoods on Instagram. If you use any of our products in your recipes, please be sure to tag us! We’re always excited to see our allergen-free snacks used in creative and delicious ways!
Serving size: 1 power bowl
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 minute
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower butter (or any seed or nut butter of your choice)
- ¼ cup oat milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 3 pieces of Without A Trace Apple Cinna-Monster Power Bites