Papaya Smoothie Bowl
Bring a taste of the tropics to your table! This Papaya Smoothie Bowl from the oh-so-creative mind of Srujith - the genius behind @FlavoredFusion - is a mouthwatering option for breakfast for the whole family or try it as a pre- or post-workout snack. Plus, it only takes a minute!
In just a matter of minutes with just a few ingredients, you can have a fruit-filled healthy treat. Feel free to add your own twist on the toppings to find the flavor combination you like best, but don’t forget the Without A Trace Apple Cinna-Monster Power Bites!
The smoothie is so simple and highlights the delicious taste of fresh papaya. Just add some lime juice, honey and ice and blend. Then get creative with the toppings. Srujith added some quick oats, pumpkin seeds, mandarin orange slices and sliced almonds. Our Power Bites round out the flavor by adding the warmth of cinnamon and apples (plus a serious dose of fiber).
Be sure to follow @withoutatracefoods on Instagram. If you use any of our products in your recipes, please be sure to tag us! We’re always excited to see our allergen-free snacks used in creative and delicious ways!
Ingredient Highlight: Without A Trace Apple Cinna-Monster Power Bites
Our Apple Cinna-Monster Power Bites add some punch to this power bowl. Here’s why:
- They’re delicious and loved by kids and adults alike, with or without food allergies
- They contain no added sugar and are packed with delicious wholesome ingredients like organic dates, gluten-free oats, real apple pieces and chia seeds
- Like all Without A Trace products, they’re free of the big 8 allergens, sesame, and gluten and made in a dedicated allergen-friendly facility
- They’re conveniently packaged in a resealable pouch for easy snacking at home and on-the-go. Or try our single serve pouches to really simplify your snack game.
Serving size: 1 smoothie bowl
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 minute
- 1 cups ripe papaya, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup ice, crushed
Suggested Garnish Ingredients
- ¼ cup quick oats
- 2 pieces of Without A Trace Apple Cinna-Monster Power Bites, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 mandarin orange, sliced
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced
- In a blender or food processor, blend the papaya, lime juice, honey and ice to a smooth puree
- Transfer to a bowl
- Top with garnish