Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
Get ready for a sweet flavor explosion! These Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars make a great peanut-free and nut-free snack and dessert. This gluten-free recipe combines cream cheese, eggs, and our allergy-friendly chocolate chip cookies on top of a scrumptious creamy cheesecake layer and crunchy buttery crust.
Thanks to Emily of Em’s NutFree Eats for this tasty nut-free recipe! Here’s how she describes her decadent creation:
“First new recipe of the year!💫 GF CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CHEESECAKE BARS!🍪🍰 This recipe uses both crunchy & chewy gluten-free chocolate chip cookies and is the perfect treat to start off a new year of baking! The chewy cookie topping is made with the brand new cookies from @withoutatracefoods that are gluten-free, vegan, and made in a dedicated facility free of the top 8 allergens! 🙌🏻”
Be sure to follow @withoutatracefoods on Instagram. If you use any of our products in your recipes, please be sure to tag us! We’re always excited to see our allergen-free snacks used in creative and delicious ways!
Yield: 9 servings
Serving size: 1 piece
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups gluten-free crunchy cookies, crushed
- 1¾ cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 packs Without A Trace Soft Chocolatey Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix melted butter and crushed crunchy cookies until fully combined.
- Blend cream cheese, eggs, powdered sugar, and vanilla on medium-high until creamy.
- Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper and smooth cookie mixture with spatula to make the crust.
- Pour cheesecake filling on top of cookie crust.
- Break up Without A Trace Soft Chocolatey Chip Cookies and press into top of cheesecake layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until set, but not firm.
- Cool to room temperature and put in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before cutting into 9 equal pieces. Enjoy!