Extra Chocolatey Chip Oats
Talk about taking breakfast to the next level...of awesomeness. This scrumptious bowl of Extra Chocolatey Chip Oats is a delicious way to mix up your weekend brunch or maybe try it for a cozy movie night on the couch.
Many thanks to Kaitlin @_justbeetit for bringing this bowl of nom, nom, nom to our attention! She says:
“Just as Saturdays were meant for Stacks, Sundays were meant for extra large oat bowls, specifically EXTRA CHOCOLATEY CHIP OATS🍪 This baddie could have low key been mistaken for a dessert but I’m not complaining about it one bit 🍩”
Neither are we. Be sure to follow @withoutatracefoods on Instagram. If you use any of our products in your recipes, please be sure to tag us! We’re always excited to see our allergen-free snacks used in creative and delicious ways!
Serving size: 1 bowl
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
- ½ cup oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ cup milk of your choice (Kaitlin @_justbeetit uses almond milk), plus extra to taste
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 banana, sliced
- Chocolate chips
- Nut or seed butter of your choice (Kaitlin @_justbeetit uses coconut peanut butter)
- 1 pack Without A Trace Soft Chocolatey Chip Cookies
- Mix oats, chia seeds, milk and water in a saucepan
- Bring mixture to a boil and then turn to low, stirring constantly
- When there is a little bit of liquid left, mix in cacao powder and protein powder
- Remove from heat and scoop into a bowl
- Top with banana, chocolate chips, Without A Trace Soft Chocolatey Chip Cookies and nut or seed butter
- Pour on extra milk for fun! Enjoy!